Dear Prospective Tenants,
We care deeply about your health and safety.
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions when attending our open for inspections.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTENDING THE INSPECTION IF YOU HAVE
- returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed in the last 14 days
- any potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose or unexplained shortness of breath.
ATTENDING INSPECTIONS – HEALTH & SAFETY REMINDER
- Wash Hands Frequently – Please use hand sanitiser, alcohol-based wipes or soap and water to wash your hands thoroughly and regularly.
- Practice Social Distancing – As advised by the World Health Organisation, maintain at least 1 metre distance between yourself and others. If anyone is coughing or sneezing, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres or more.
- Maintain Respiratory Hygiene – When you cough or sneeze, please cover your mouth and nose using either a tissue or with your bent elbow. Please dispose of any tissues immediately.
- Seek Medical Care – Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, please seek medical attention and follow the advice of your healthcare practitioner.
- Stay Informed – Keep up-to-date on the latest developments concerning COVID-19 and follow the advice of our state and local government and health authorities.
- Avoid Touching Face, Eyes, Nose or Mouth – Viruses can live on many surfaces and can easily be transferred to your eyes, nose or mouth. Be mindful when coming in contact with any surfaces.
Areal Property keeps a close eye on the Government’s updates and will make adjustments accordingly.
For more information, please visit
The Australian Government Department of Health Website
If you would like to book a private inspection during this time, please don’t hesitate to contact us.