At Areal, we take a considered and strategic approach to marketing your investment property. Some of the ways we maximise your rental returns and minimise vacancy include:
- Undertaking comprehensive market research to ensure we price your property appropriately whenever it’s available for lease. We’ll create a detailed market report with data on comparable properties and the rent they’ve achieved. We’ll produce a new report with current market information and share it with you at the end of each tenancy agreement.
- Listing your property on a broad range of leasing websites and platforms to maximise its exposure. We use leading Australian property websites realestate.com.au and domain.com.au, and social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and WeChat.
- Arranging for a professional photographer to capture photos of your property looking its best. Professional images will highlight your property’s best features, help it to stand out online and ensure views convert to in- person inspections.
- We use respected online booking system Inspect Real Estate to allow potential tenants to book an inspection time to view your property. Each property seeker will deal directly with a dedicated property manager who’ll provide responsive service and support.
- We check all tenancy applications thoroughly. Our administration team conducts an intensive review, including verifying income and employment and searching tenancy databases to confirm each tenant’s rental history.
When you partner with Areal to manage your investment property, you’ll receive five-star service and communication throughout the rental cycle. We listen before we act; and when we act, we are prompt and thorough.
Our leasing standards
- All enquiries from potential tenants will receive a response within 24 hours
- Every vacant property will be shown two times per week
- We will maintain a vacancy rate < / = 5%
- Applications from new tenants will be processed within 4 hours of receipt
- Our rental list will be updated each day by 5pm
Professional real estate photography will boost the effectiveness of your marketing campaign and make your investment property stand out from the crowd.
A professional property photographer will capture and present your property at its very best. At Areal, we work with a team of talented real estate photographers who we’ve handpicked for their experience, eye for detail, and skill at identifying the best angles, features to highlight, and lighting to use.
We believe professional photography is a worthwhile investment to attract more potential tenants and achieve a higher weekly rent. We’ll hold your photos on file and use them for years to come whenever we need to market your rental property.
Contact us for more information about using professional photography to give your marketing campaign a competitive edge.
Our leasing consultants
At Areal, we believe our leasing consultants are the best in the industry. Experienced, professional and genuinely passionate about property, our rental team are driven to deliver first-class service and exceed your expectations whenever you deal with us.
Your dedicated property manager is supported by a capable and responsive multi-lingual team of industry specialists with outstanding attention to detail.