Renter Access: 24/7 transparency for you
- You will be able to easily message your manager from Renter Access.
- You will be able to log into PropertyMe whenever they want to check on property and tenancy information, maintenance, upcoming events and more. This mitigates a lot of back and forth communication with renters and allows 24/7 transparency.
- The portal is designed for mobile devices, meaning it looks great on all devices.
- You can click on the property and deep dive into property information as well as tenancy information.
- Renter Access has all rent and bills readily available for them in the activity feed. There will be a colourful alert on it if there is anything that requires urgent attention.
- You will be able to track the progress of the job in the Maintenance Section, your manager can see that the job “leaking tap” has been reported and will act immediately on your requests.
- Download your rent receipts has never been easier.
- You will be notified and it will come up in the feed if your manager has scheduled in an inspection.
Download PDF: Renter Portal Access Instruction
How to register Renter Access Portal in PropertyMe
- Go to areal.com.au and under the Client Portal Access, select Renter Access Portal.
- Click on Connect Your Property.
- Fill in your email and click Email Me. (this email has to be the same email recorded in our system)
- You will receive an activation email, and please click on Confirm Email Address, and follow the instruction to setup you contact details and password, then click Activate.
- Once you activate, you can login the renter access portal by fill in your email and password, then click Sign In.
How to create a New Maintenance
- Go to our website areal.com.au, under the Client Portal Access, select Renter Access Portal.
- Login with your email and password.
- Click New Maintenance on the top of the dashboard.
- Fill in the summary and description.
- The make and model number of the aplliances (eg. brand name, model number, year make, etc).
- History of events leading up to the issue.
- Possible damage or injury that may result from the issue.
- Take pictures of the appliance or issue that require repairs or maintenance from different angles and upload them on PropertyMe. Photos are compulsory.
- Click save and we will process your request ASAP!
Register your renter portal now, GO TO RENTER PORTAL PAGE